First ride of the season

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: First ride of the season
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 22:10:44 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all.

This is Dave T.  In Winnipeg.  On the 1st of March.  And I've poured 1/4
tank of fuel through the Strombergs without sight of snow.  Window down
because, well, the heater doesn't anyway.  The cacophony of the
straightpipes reminds me I need to improve the exhaust.  And that the
gearbox still needs rebuilding.  But, that all the electrics work, save one
switch.

It's going to be great to have made the fixit list now.... since my
licensing the car before April 1 in Manitoba is an open invitation for a
blizzzard !!!  And when that snow all melts,  all the projects  will have
been dealt with, and life will be good.

I hope others are taking advantage of the unseasonable weather in the
northern US!

Dave T
Winnipeg, The Great White North