squirrels

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: squirrels
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:05:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Listers, my Model A club did a 3 year extensive test on repellants for a
solution to the stored cars &  rodents problem, looking for sometime that
was not repulsive in smell, yet would get the job done, the solution
"Irish-Spring" soap, no reported damage by anyone using this product, I now
even use it in all of my cars, sure keeps them with a nice fresh-air aroma.
Cut the top out of the box, and place 1 in the trunk, front and back seat
and under the hood, try it you'll like it, sure works for me.  "FT"