Re: TR3A Top Frame Mounting Question

Subject: Re: TR3A Top Frame Mounting Question
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:30:07 -0800
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Probably too late to be of interest, but my apparently original studs
are on the inboard side of the top straps.

Another related question : my current car was apparently fitted with a
hardtop by the factory, and the "lift the dot" studs around the rear
rail are noticeably shorter than either the ones I took off the front
rail, or the replacements supplied by Moss.  Piggott makes no mention of
this.  Has anyone else noticed this ?

Randall
59 TR3A TS39781LO