Re: Insurance Thanks

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Thanks
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 06:39:32 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I also need insurance and the information about Hagerty looks awfully
attractive.  However I have just one, simple question.  Has ANYONE on the
list filed a claim with Hagerty?  If so, how small/large was it and how well
was it handled?  The low cost of the premium means nothing if the
underwriters decide to reject your claim.