Insurance Thanks

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance Thanks
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:44:57 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all that were talking about car insurance over the last couple
weeks.  I wasn't aware of Hagarty Insurance, or any other classic car
insurers.  I had intended to insure my TR6 with GEICO, just like the rest of
my cars.  I called Hagarty yesterday and got a quite of $83.00 for a year of
full coverage, with a $6000 car value.  That's unbelievable.  I asked about
insuring my 74 Midget, but until my son graduates college and gets his own
car, that is considered his primary vehicle.

This list is just incredible.  Not only is there an unlimited amount of
knowledge available and readily shared, the advise received can save
hundreds of dollars (that will end up going into the car).

Thank You.

Ken Waringa