RE: Trim Kits from John Skinner

To: "'Anjison@aol.com'" <Anjison@aol.com>, arakelianp@mossmotors.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trim Kits from John Skinner
From: Christopher Ball <cball@oct.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:36:22 -0500
Yes - if the parts are for a car over 25 years old ( and the stuff won't fit
a newer vehicle) then you have to ask for the appropriate "annex code" for
the exemption. Back when I was restoring my 3A I had some of them memorized.
Some vendors will ,if you ask, put it on the package for you indicating that
they are antique car parts, annex code XXXX.

This perspective is coming to you from me ordering parts from the UK and USA
into Canada.

Chris