Re: Lucas Sport Coil and Pertronix Ignitor

To: Steve Nabors <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas Sport Coil and Pertronix Ignitor
From: Jonathan Beaudoin <jbdoin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 08:00:51 -0500
Cc: The List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/

Steve,

    I have the Pertronix with the sport coil on my 76 TR6. The thing work fine
and the car is running smoother. For power, maybe one or two pseudo HP. I don't
feel
that the car is faster with this set up. Maybe it will make a difference when
the engine will come back from rebuilding today! One thing is sure, it's was
easy to
install and almost trouble free except that I had to remake the connectors on
the pertronix to fit the coil.

Jonathan
76' TR6
71' TR6