TRans question

To: <jearnest@sgdealer.com>
Subject: TRans question
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:57:41 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
attsamatta for you, no Hondas  (Hondii?!?).  We ALL must have some
non-leaky, Lucas-free, time-to-go-get-more-parts vagen.  In fact, my 89
Civic Si (no rust, cost less than the last paint quote for the GT6) is
rapidly becoming a "cult car"... being 11 years old and still fast enough to
annoy most new cars.  IMHO,  the "next generation" (I'm 31) may or may not
buy a spitfire,  likely would buy a Miata... but most will have fond
memories of the cheap little ricerockets with the H on the forehead!  I  do.
But that said, it will never have the character of ANY TR car.

Dave T