Re: Stubborn Shift Lever Cap

Subject: Re: Stubborn Shift Lever Cap
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 20:43:19 -0500
Me too. Haven't tried too hard yet, but my initial attempt brought no
results. Figured I'd try harder when it was time to make the switch from
curved to straight shift lever (putting a TR4 gearbox into my TR3). Soon
now, so please reply to the list, not just to Scott. Thanks very much.

Michael Ferguson