weather

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: weather
From: "Frank & Sandy Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 05:58:20 GMT
Hope all you guys in the upper mid-west of the UsofA are enjoying the
weather!  Those of us in "Sunny" Southern California have been having
weather more resembling your normal stuff!

Today we had snow on the hills above Santa Barbara, more than a foot in the
mountains behind LA.  We had over an inch of rain today (that's a lot for
us) with more storms coming up.  In the last three weeks we have gone from
being the third driest winter in history to above average.

The TR is in the garage.  You guys in the Midwest - take a spin for me.
It'll be a while here before I go anywhere!

Frank, Carpinteria CA
        '59 TR3A, patiently waiting.