RE: TR6--Flywheel Revoval

To: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>, "Canada" <canada@voyageronline.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6--Flywheel Revoval
From: "Gary Coulter" <gcoulter@home.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:55:25 -0800
Re: flywheel removal...  It's pretty easy.
I just swapped the one on my 73 with the better one from my 76 parts car.
It took about an an hour (after the trans was out).
I used a breaker bar to loosen the bolts.
One canme off pretty easily, the other one had to be tapped a bit with a pry
bar
and a hammer.
I had the car on jack stands and pulled it off from underneath.
Just be ready to catch it as I guess it weighs about 40 pounds.
Gary Coulter
Laguna Niguel, CA
gcoulter@home.com