Columbia, SC Body Shops

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Columbia, SC Body Shops
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:39:53 -0500
No idea how many Listers we have in the Columbia SC area, but I would
appreciate some advice. My son is in school there and while he was in a
restaurant minding his own business, someone sideswiped his Mazda (not a
Miata!)

He's looking for a body shop that'll do a decent job. Other than the "lots
of nice cars in the lot" or "what a DUMP!" methods of evaluation, does
anyone have a recommended body shop in the Cola area? Looks like about a
$2500 bill and, for that kind of money, I'd like to get a good job.
Hmmm...maybe I could convince him to leave his car as is and I'll use the
cash to paint my TR3! (THERE'S the LBC content!)   :^)

Any info will be most appreciated. Thanks very much!