Re: good weather in the twin cities

To: "List Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: good weather in the twin cities
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:31:27 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi
No Help with your problem I'm afraid but if you thought 1/2 a tank of gas in
the trunk was a problem,how about a trunk 1/2 full of gas? We gave our
neighbour a running Dolomite when the arse end fell out of his Ford (less
than half the age of the Triumph), It needed a fuel tank swap which he got
from a donor, he forgot to reconnect the fill neck!

Graham.