Introduction/Thanks

To: Lindberg Bob <bob.lindberg@ualberta.ca>
Subject: Introduction/Thanks
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:03:21 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Lindberg Bob
>Good afternoon List.

My name is Bob Lindberg.  I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, truly the
Great White North.

I have been "lurking" on the list (digest) since last Christmas.  I thought
it was time to express my thanks to all for the knowledge imparted and
information received.  To anyone owning and driving a TR the information
available is invaluable.

It will be a while before my 75 - 6 will be on the road however the work is
slowly being completed.

Thanks and regards to all
Bob
<

Bob,

Welcome to the list.  I guess you know there are a few other listers from
Alberta.  It always helps to have some local support.

Anyway, I just want to encourage you to attend the VTR in Portland Oregon
in August, even if you don't bring your TR.  Seeing 500 cars and 900
enthusiasts in one place will bring one religion.  And I don't think there
will be one any closer to you anytime soon (although the next one will be
in Colarado which isn't much further).

Good luck on your project.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA