TR3 Steering Box

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Steering Box
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:12:41 -0500
I'm ready to reassemble my steering box and although I took it apart only a
few days ago, I can't seem to remember what parts are supposed to be there.
I think they call this a "senior moment", but I can't remember that either!
:^)

To the point...I could have sworn there was a large flat washer on the
bottom end of the rocker arm, between the thin lock washer and the large nut
that holds the drop arm, but if so, I seem to have misplaced it. The Moss
catalog shows only a "lock washer" so maybe I'm wrong (it's been said
before!). If I need one, I'll keep looking. Anyone? anyone?

Thanks, folks!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L