Greetins and questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Greetins and questions
From: "William Scherer" <scherer_william@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:23:54 PST
Hi list
  I have a couple of questions about my TR2 currently being restored after
20 years in a barn.
1: The title says it is a 55, and the commision # is TS 1364 and the two
numbers in the center by the battery box  are B1356  and 727355.  Do these
numbers jive with a 1955 car?
  2:  Im looking for a few brake parts that are not available Moss.  I have
only gotten stuff from Moss so I need to be educated in alternate part
sources.  The parts in question are #588-590 bridge pipe, a headgasket, and
583-75- repair kit for slave cylinder (lockheed) Any suggestions?
3:  Is this car worth much?  I see a fair amount of TR3s, no TR2s for a long
time.

Thanks in advance
Bill Scherer