Re: D holes

To: Ken Gano <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: D holes
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:53:57 -0500
Ken, I looked it up on ListQuest and found the following...

http://www.listquest.com/lq/view.cgi?ln=triumphs&sp=11&q=D%2dholes&b=1&o=0&x
=23&y=11&ci=c004421565&mid=68216

If that doesn't get you there, I searched for   D-holes

Overall, the opinions seemed to be that you're better off drilling small and
filing to fit although I did see a link to Greenlee tools. Anyway, several
replies to the original question at the bottom of the above link.
Personally, I prefer Ken Nuelle's suggestion! (Take a regular drill bit and
file it flat on one side!)  :^)

Michael Ferguson