Bill Scherer's TR2

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bill Scherer's TR2
From: "lbmtr4a" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:21:07 -0000charset="x-user-defined"
Bill:

Your comm number of TS1364 says it is a long door which look very unique
when placed next to the other short door versions in the later 2's and all
3's.  My TR2 is comm #TS981 and according to the BMIHT certificate it was
built on March 24th in 1954 with body number 726962. Your TS1364 was
probably built around the middle of May of 1954. A car then was titled the
year it was originally sold irregardless of when it was built.

If correctness is your goal on this restoration (and it should be given the
uniqueness of a long door), I suggest you contact the Triumph Register of Am
and purchase their conquers guide book. No side screen owner should be
without that guide!! I may be prejudice but the only source for parts for
the side screen cars is The Roadster Factory (800-234-1
104)

The parts you listed (with the exception of the bridge pipe) is available.