Re: FW: Sand Blaster Plans

To: <MRobe33243@aol.com>, <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Sand Blaster Plans
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:38:27 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I bought the same one.  Be prepared for significant "leakage" of glass beads
through the top and also in the seams along the bottom.  I'm still glad I
bought it, but don't forget to wear your goggles.  Oh yeah, the internal
light quit after the first half dozen times I used the thing.

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego
www.ohms.com/spitfire/spitfire.shtml