Re: Any advice on draining my gas tank (GT6+)?

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Any advice on draining my gas tank (GT6+)?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:20:26 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I use an old Bosch Injection pump it will empty a tank in minutes! Also have
some 5 gallon containers for the fuel , at least one more than you think you
will need.
and from experience A CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHER or any other suitable for liquid
fires, the electrical connection fell off my pump, Whoosh, I had to pull the
pipe from the container stick the lid on and hope it suffocated before it
blew, fortunately it worked! when I pumped it back the extinguisher was to
hand not in the garage!

Graham.