Re: Change in wheels effect camber???

To: Beth & Ken <bethken@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Change in wheels effect camber???
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:53:01 -0500
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
This is odd.  Your car should not have been sitting with positive camber at the
rear (front, yes).  The rear wheels should have a few degrees of negative camber
... with the top of the wheel further inboard than the bottom, and the more
"squat," the better it'll feel in the corners.
I've not seen a simple wheel width change affect camber this way.

##