Leaky Non Return Valve

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaky Non Return Valve
From: "john Kossup" <johnek@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:41:04 EST
Hi all:
Returning to the comfort of the list once more for some advice.  My 1975 Tr6
has a leaking non return valve on the brake servo.  I wish to repair this
and am assuming that the valve must be removed and replaced with a new one.
How does the old vavle come out?  I don't wish to force it in case that is
not correct and it brakes and I end up having to overhaul the servo.  The
manual, in its infinate wisdom , simply states, "remove the faulty non
return valve" Any help is, as always, appreciated.

John ,
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada