Switch security, 'Lucas Upgrades'

To: "'emanteno@attglobal.net'" <emanteno@attglobal.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Switch security, 'Lucas Upgrades'
From: "Taffel, Sherman" <STaffel@bcps.k12.md.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:00:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Irv- Try a tiny dab of 3M black weather-strip adhesive both sides of the
dash where the switch goes in. Put it on the insides of the dash
opening-then slide the switch in-it will hold it-and if you every need to
remove it-you can. I've even fixed broken Lucas switches on my Jensen GT
(the switches are unique to that car-chrome trim rings (rectangular) plus
switches not available-those that are $65-80$ each- I fixed all the switches
and a year 1/2 later-still function perfectly. Lucas Electric-Taffel
Engineering upgrades! Yours will work too with a little 'Korey Engineering'
Upgrades!

Sherman
TR ready to come home - 99%!!
(Only Mirrors, Bonnet Letters, Steering Wheel placement adjustment remain)
(Until the 'Next' TR project!!)