George Proctor's 71 TR6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: George Proctor's 71 TR6 for sale
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 14:33:39 -0500
George Proctor contacted me this morning and asked that I post a note on
the Triumph Mailing list announcing that his 1971 Triumph TR6 is for
sale!

If you are not familiar with this car, it has undergone probably the most
through and correct restoration of any TR6, EVER!

It was invited to be shown at the Amelia Island Concourse two years ago.
This should give some idea of the standard that this car has been
restored to. It has many original and almost impossible to find NOS parts
, like an original convertible top with correct pattern on the underside
of the material, NOS green hoses, not the reproductions available from
TRF, even to the point of having the correct English nuts and bolts
replated and replaced in the correct locations.

The car is white with red interior. The restoration was completed in 1995
and only a few hundred very careful miles have been put on the car since
then.

George did not quote a price, but is willing to make a "deal" for the car
and trailer together.

George can be reached by telephone (no computer!) at 954-938-9046 office
and 954-942-0585 at home (before 9:30 pm, please).

Standard disclaimers, no financial interest, etc...

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type