RE: Interior Sets

To: <GHaynesTR4@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Interior Sets
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:55:52 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
George,

Thanks for the info.  BTW... I was on the phone today check on
parts availability of leather seat kits from MOSS.  They are
running a big sale.

Wouldn't you know it... the don't have stock on black TR4
leather.  Fate is trying tell me not to do my seats.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html