Re: Interior Sets

To: sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: Re: Interior Sets
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:31:29 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 13-Mar-00 21:01:04 Eastern Standard Time,
sanborn@net1plus.com writes:

> Wouldn't you know it... the don't have stock on black TR4
>  leather.  Fate is trying tell me not to do my seats.

Brian, FWIW -- I bought my seat kits from TRF in Oct '91.  They are black
leather with white piping.  Cost was $529.95 then.  Quality is EXCELLENT and
they look exactly as the originals.  Installed them in Nov '91.  No problems
at all, no fading or stretching and I am very satisified.  I also purchased
the rest of the interior from TRF in '92.  Also excellent.

I use Connelly's Hide Food about every six months on the seats.  I use Zymol
on the vinyl.  The seats are still soft and all the vinyl, including many
original sections are in good shape.

I have all the invoices if you need further info.  Of course, NFI.  Cheers.

Art Kelly