VTR/Coventry Inn

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR/Coventry Inn
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:54:07 -0500
Jack Brooks wrote:
>How many other attendees won two prestigious awards?

    Alex Zarak (TR4) was First in Class in the Concours and was 2nd
in class in the Autocross.  I took 2nd in the TR6 class in the autocross
and managed a Bronze award in the Concours. There's a few of us... ; - )

   As to Charles Runyan selling the Coventry Inn - good luck.  While at the
TRF Summer Party last year, I noted a number of restaurants in downtown
Indiana that had gone out of business since my last visit ('93).

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH/ Highland,NY /
DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM