TRF COVENTRY INN OPEN AGAIN. READ!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF COVENTRY INN OPEN AGAIN. READ!!
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:16:18 EST
Hello listers,

I spoke with Joanie at The Roadster Factory this morning  and asked about the
Inn closing and what it meant to the the future of TRF. She told me that
Charles has now RE-OPENED the INN as a bar/gathering type establishment
instead of a restauraunt. She also stated that TRF is in NO, I repeat ZERO
danger of going under any time soon and told me to feel secure in that they
will still be there to supply all LBC owners with parts for a long time to
come. I really like TRF and it would sure be a shame to see it go out anytime
soon. Whether Charles invests in GAS MASKS, or CHAIRS and POTTERY or
whatever, he has been there for us all at some point or another and we all
learn from our mistakes in life, maybe Charles just learned a few good
lessons about spreading the money way too thin..Ya think? I just purchased an
NOS TR6 block from them for my car for $195.00..NOW TELL ME, who else carries
them , and for that matter, for $195.00...what a deal. Thats why I will
direct ALL future orders of mine to TRF to keep them alive. We really should
be glad Charles was born in my opinion....

Thanks for listening!

Paul Seedoff
75 TR6
CF36919U