Thanks everybody

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks everybody
From: "William Scherer" <scherer_william@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:37:08 PST
Hi list
  I am a bit overwhelmed at the amount of responses to my first posting to
the list.  Thanks to everybody that emailed me with info.  Now that I have a
few alternate sources, I will get busy and find get the nessasary parts.  I
will probably get a "birth Certificate" for the TR2.
  Just a little info about the cars recent history.  It was last run as a
daily driver in 1978, and fell into disrepair after a minor accedent.  It
has set in a barn in Minnesota for the last 20 years.  This is a joint
project for me and my Dad, He is doing the leg work, and I'm funding the
project, and running down parts.  Right now it is in the body shop, engine
out, getting all the rough spots out.  Will paint the engine bay too.  I
will check the engine number, but I'm pretty sure that it is a transplant
from a TR3.

Thank all
Bill Scherer in San Jose CA
54 TR2