rubber and trim parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: rubber and trim parts
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:38:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I just got an email from the following company and now they are on the web.
They do rubber and trim stuff, I saw them at the British car day last year
and they seem to have very high quality products.  The usual NFI applies
here.

www.macgregorukcarparts.com
MacGregor British Car Parts
55 Head Street
Dundas, ON  L9H 3H8
CANADA
Phone/Fax: 905-627-4006

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4