TR3 Seperation of

Subject: TR3 Seperation of
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:03:45 -0500
use a tyre (sp?) lever. There is a lip on the top of the bush which I
can
fit a screw driver, but not enough leverage to "pop up" and separate the

bush. Location makes it very difficult to get at the underside shaft
to try and force upward. I want to separate this so I can then remove
the lower steering column and box. Also, this will allow me to remove
the
tie rods as one piece.

TIA

Scott Suhring