Another door handle tool

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Another door handle tool
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:43:14 EST
<<Hi Jonathan,
   That's a great tip. I'm in the process of installing my door panels and was
dreading putting those darned handles back on. Now I have something to look
forward to... sort of.....
Thanks..>

 Here's another way.
 Take the bottom of a coat hanger or a welding rod and with a pair of wire
cutters lightly score (cut) about a inch away from end.
 Now you have a long rod you can insert into the handle hole. After doing so
just rock the rod (sounds like a catchy tune)and the tip of the rod will break
off and secure the handle.