Re: VTR 2000

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR 2000
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:09:03 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Art, it seems funny that you bring up driving each other's cars and then
go on to admit that when others have let you drive their Triumphs - THEY
ONLY LET YOU DRIVE THEM ONCE - I seem to see a pattern here. Anyway, I
suppose that you're welcome to drive either of mine whenever, just let
me know.  Anyway,  it looks like overdrives for both are in the works.
but VTR 2000 is probably out of the question.  Janet and I are trying
for TRF Summer Party though.  Any interest?
Tom
Debary, FL
61 TR3A
62 TR4