RE: Tr-6 Rear wing ?boundary="------------93D9A3AC7DB0EB58AE0BC323"

To: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Subject: RE: Tr-6 Rear wing ?boundary="------------93D9A3AC7DB0EB58AE0BC323"
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:11:42 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Robert Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "econrad"
>After reading your post, I can now feel
confident that the weld bead was simply meant to allow quick alignment of
the wing prior to bolting it up.  Whether this is correct or not, I'm going
with it.<

Or - this means that the single bolt on the underside of the wing is not
sufficient to keep the metal from twisting around ruining the lines and a
tack is meant to keep it straight.

Hey, the wedges are all welded up uni-body assemblies but there are plenty
of bolts.  My guess is that they are bolted up in a fixture to hold
alignment until they can be welded.

Dave