Re: VTR National 2000 (Portland Oregon)

To: sknight@ftsinc.com
Subject: Re: VTR National 2000 (Portland Oregon)
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 1:42:58 PM+0800
Cc: ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:42:34 -0800

--=_NextPart_2rfksadvnqw3nerasdf

--=_NextPart_2rfksadvnqw3nerasdf

In a message dated 03/16/2000 7:03:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
105671.471@compuserve.com writes:

<< And don't forget ShooFlyPie.

 I've driven I 10 from Lake Charles to Baton Rouge (And highway 90 from Red
 Stick to Clearwater.  Some day I hope to drive the rest of the souther
 border someday and see Big Bend and sit in a cantina in old El Paso (I'll
 stay away from the Mexican girls as the wife will most likely be along).
 But rest assured I won't be doing it in July!

 Dave

Shoofly pie?...Amish country PA maybe...but not the great southwest....!

If you come west on I10..be sure to bring CDs as the radio will not work in
parts of west Texas...and be prepared for a 160-200 mile roundtrip to the
south to really see Big Bend country...a shorter detour in San Antonio will
take you through Marathon, Marfa, Alpine, and Valentine on the way to El Paso.

Call when you get through El Paso and I'll buy you a cold one.  Then I can
explain the difference in ...never mind, it's a border joke.

R. Houston