Re: VTR National 2000 (Portland Oregon)

To: "INTERNET:TexasTR4@aol.com" <TexasTR4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: VTR National 2000 (Portland Oregon)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:02:25 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:TexasTR4@aol.com
>I believe the dessert southwest would vary from flan, to pecan pie, to ice

cold watermelon (sandia), to Blue Bell ice cream....

R. Houston
<

And don't forget ShooFlyPie.

I've driven I 10 from Lake Charles to Baton Rouge (And highway 90 from Red
Stick to Clearwater.  Some day I hope to drive the rest of the souther
border someday and see Big Bend and sit in a cantina in old El Paso (I'll
stay away from the Mexican girls as the wife will most likely be along).
But rest assured I won't be doing it in July!

Dave