Re: Help TRF survive---BUY A CAR FROM ME!!!

To: Rikrock@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help TRF survive---BUY A CAR FROM ME!!!
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:44:42 EST
Rich,
Your generous offer is too good to pass up. But let us take it one step
further.  Intead of actually using something unecessary for the transaction,
such as dollars.  Let 's do what the multi billion dollar internet mergers
are doing.  Let's make a transaction just in stock.  Not just ordinary paper
stock, but truly worthless Triumph old used part stock.  I have a shed full
of WOS (worthless old stock) that should easily capture the value of your
AWOT (almost worthless old triumph).  When we announce such an IPO our
initial investment should increase ten-fold.  Soon you will need a bigger
yard to contain the appreciation of the WOS that you have aquired and I will
need three more garages and a dumpster to contain all of the rusty AWOT. What
do you think?

Gary Bouffard
(it's been a long week)