Re: moaners

To: bethken@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: moaners
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:18:12 EST
Greetings Ken,
Again, I ask the question.  How many W2's and 1099's did you send out last
month?
If you had, you would see the logic.  If you think money is the source
motivation for all action, then none of us should spend any time with our
TR's; they will never return a monetary gain for all the time and parts we
place into them.  We do it because we obtain pleasure from a job well done,
and the sensual pleasure of the actual drive.  It's also a pleasure to meet
fellow enthusiasts with whom we share a common bond.  Not all employers are
out there to scrape every dime and nickel from their workers.  There are
people who have the talent to provide work for those unable to do so
themselves and believe me many of them take their responsibilities seriously.
 Even Scrooge saw the light.  God bless us every one!
Bill Brockschmidt
Springfield, IL

PS  Hey Joe-  Is Tiny Tim named after the Dickens character or Herbert Khoury
(aka Tiptoethruthetulips-Tiny Tim)?