Overdrive for sale on Ebay

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive for sale on Ebay
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:38:07 -0800
Hey Listers,
     I went on Ebay for the first time today. I typed in "Triumph" for the
search word and had a mind blowing experience. I ended up buying a book
before it was all over. I probably need therapy and some 12 step program now
to recover from an addiction.
     A couple of cool items for sale: There is a TR-6 J-type overdrive for
$510, bidding ends 3/20 at 19:40. A complete steel hardtop for $305, bidding
ends 3/21 at 07:45.
     Such a deal.
     If you haven't tried Ebay, you might want to give it a try.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     PS - My wife isn't going to like this...