Re:

To: Graham Stretch <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@unicom.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:50:37 -0600
Cc: List Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It's been Triumph work all weekend the past 3 weekends in my house!  After
all, the winter parts sales are just over and it's time to put all those new,
shiny widgets on our cars before the season starts...and around here that's
just two weeks away. I put new trunk hinges on, repaired an interior panel
whose fasteners had pulled from the cardboard backing, and put in a new hood
release cable.  Still contemplating the backup release cable for that, too.
Ah, bit by tiny bit the car makes progress!

Pat