Re: TR-4A Repainting

To: "Joe Sholtes IV" <joeiv@snet.net>
Subject: Re: TR-4A Repainting
From: "Francis Dupuis" <francisd@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:06:38 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I was having a laugh with the mechanic in the shop about this very thing. I
told him someone would be asking me that question.
Yes it is all original, the car has never been painted or damaged (other
than the drivers door). If I get a chance I'll take some more pictures
tomorrow, including the BLACK PAINTED AREA WITH THE BRUSH MARKS.
It has definitely been painted by a brush, and is a flat black colour.