TR6 tranny tech stuff... Help!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 tranny tech stuff... Help!
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:58:00 PST
Would anyone be willing to xerox off the relevant tech materials for a late
TR6 transmission from their TR6 shop manual or Bentley book and send it to
me?

I recently bought a non-OD TR6 tranny to put in my car for temporary use
while my OD trans was being rebuilt. After draining the oil I find (surprise
sur-prise) I'll probably have to rebuild it before I can use it. All of my
tech stuff is for my TR4.

I would be happy to pay for any postage and duplication.

My address is: Greg Petrolati
               4014 Danburys Dr.
               Champaign, IL 61822

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)