LBC: UK Spares Source

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC: UK Spares Source
From: Anthony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 13:08:18 -0500
As I picked up the various bits needed to get my TR6 converted to PI spec,
I came across several UK sources for bits.  One of the sources, Chris
Gibbard, has set up a small operation selling used and NOS spares.  The
operation goes under the name of Triumphland and you can reach them on (us:
011-44) 1302-868450.  I think they are open 9am-5pm (+5 hrs EST), mon-fri.

Chris provided a lots of spares for me including the cheapest O/D box
you've seen (for a saloon, but complete with solenoid, detent switches and
even the column switch!).  Everything was as described, and clean and
neat.  I know that he still has a load of A-types and I think some J's as well.

Give him a call if you're looking for spares for all models, particularly
for the six cyl. cars.  Chris is willing to ship stuff to the US.

NFI, but a satisfied customer.

Tony Gordon
(try to pick the stuff up - he lives outside Doncaster, with loads of great
roads round that part of Yorkshire).