For sale: 2.5 Saloon

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For sale: 2.5 Saloon
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:36:23 -0600
After a family discussion this weekend, and the realization that the 2.5
will take time away from prepping the TR4A racecar, we have decided to sell
the saloon. We've only had  it a few weeks, and my wife has driven it to
work every day since. She likes it, but the kids don't. It isn't perfect,
but it is in nice shape. Adding A/C to it is a neccesity in TX, but we've
decided it's better to get a normal family cruiser instead. If anyone on the
list is interested contact me off-list. Thanks.

Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, 2.5 Saloon
Hill Country Triumph Club
Corinthians Vintage Auto Racing