Courier Van & Herald 948 Saloon Screen Seals

To: "'List, Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Courier Van & Herald 948 Saloon Screen Seals
From: Davies William-qswi646 <QSWI646@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:54:31 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
        Some time ago I posted my intention to remanufacture the correct
section
sealing rubber for the windscreen of the 948cc Herald Saloon and Courier
Van. To recap, this is unlike the later screen seals, having no provision
for a chromed insert.
        I am now ready to commission a small production run in silicone
rubber - cost of the new seals works out at 32 UK Pounds per seal, plus
carriage to wherever you are in the world. This is a last call before I
commit to an order quantity - all
payment will need to be received by the beginning of April. I expect to
receive the completed seals in time for the TSSC South of England Meet on
the second weekend of May. Seals ordered can be delivered to that event and
some other Triumph events in the UK.
        Please mail me if you have a need for one of these seals - they are
being produced in a single run and are unlikely to be reproduced again,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupé Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupé
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1970 Spitfire MkIII
 |_|                  |_|   1973 Spitfire MkIV
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup