Re: British Food

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: British Food
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:13:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, David Massey wrote:

> Message text written by "Robert M. Lang"
> >It's been about five years since I've been across the briney - but I'd go
> back in a minute if I had a few hundred... er thousand extra $$$. But I
> don't right now.
>
> Maybe next year though!
>
> rml
> <
>
> Maybe if you sell rides in your 6 at the next VTR?

There you go! Great idea!

The marketing approach would be something like:

Take a ride in the amazing CarWon. The CarMine bullet... fastest street
drivin TR6 at the VTR Nationals 3 of the last four years.

Rides are only $xxx, but how can you put a value on such a big grin.

I'm afraid Khartu won't be capable of having passengers... looks like the
battery and (hopefully) the Accusump will take up much of the area
formerly occupied by the seat - which was formerly the driver's seat...
but I digress.

I suppose I _could_ bring a lot of extra Bungie(tm) chords and strap a
passenger to the rollbar...

;-0

Okay - I'll pipe down now.

> Dave

Vrooomm, screeech
rml

p.s. two weeks 'till my first event with Khartu theRaceCar(tm). I'm psyched.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |