Thanks and cam question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks and cam question
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:57:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I would like to thank everyone who responded to my querry about engine
color.  The answers were universally the same, leaving me with no doubt as
to the correct color.
Now I have another question will probably yield at least a plentitude of
answers and oponions, if not a quagmire.  Simply this:  What in y'all's
oponion, is the optimum camshaft for a street TR6?  It will be a dual CD175
carb setup, .020 overbore stock engine.  I don't race, but good acceleration
is a primary consideration.  Thanks in advance,
Bryan