1980 TR7 FS

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1980 TR7 FS
From: NikkiMW1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:42:07 EST
Listers,
I must sadly offer up 1 1980 TR7 for sale.  I have lost my job and need the
money, plus it is in a shop and I can't afford to pay for it.  The body is in
very good shape only needing 1 panel replaced.  It will need some work to be
done.  Hence, in the shop!  She was sitting for 7 years and they did get her
running.  I am just trying to get the amoount that I owe the mechanic so that
she will be saved.  The body is in too good of shape to see her cut up.  If
you are interested please contact me at (847) 452-7604 and I will answer any
questions you may have.
Thanks
Nikki