RE: Nuts & Bolts - Replacing During a Rebuild -- is there a major list?

To: "john donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nuts & Bolts - Replacing During a Rebuild -- is there a major list?
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:54:07 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Like Jeff, I'm also thinking the same thing.  I'm in the middle (maybe the
beginning) of a resto on my 76 TR6.  As Jeff, I'm leery of purchasing all
bolts from Moss, et al.  In other words, I have mentioned to friends that I
sure wish there was a list of all bolts, size, type, and thread count, ...
available for my car.  It seems to me that, given the technical info
available from the list and from the VTR, that this list would exist for a
TR6 (and also for Jeff's TR4A).  Can anyone help with info?

Thanks,
Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net

1976 TR6        CF52678U        (body suspended above frame, undercoating
still coming off slowly, but awaiting the complete dismantling of what Tom
Di Iulio calls a donor car - I call it a P.O.S(h_t) - see below!
1971 TR6        CC??????U (does the commission number really matter?)  It's
all for the parts, man!  (engine, tranny, diff, gauges, wheels, shocks, &
other odds & ends removed so far.)