RE: Cleaning Plastic

To: "'bstinocher@unipres.com'" <bstinocher@unipres.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cleaning Plastic
From: Mark Price <mprice@keystonesystems.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:46:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
If its not mounted on the car at the  moment, try putting it on the top
shelf of the dishwasher. Mine came out pretty clean....some spotty stuff
still there, but not bad. Of course, I'm a single dad, and the kids don't
seem to mind...so... I've found it works on a lot of things.

If you're married, tell her that you'll start the washer up for her and
sneak it in. and run it through a couple of times.  :) YMMV
Good luck
Mark